It’s easy to forget the humans behind the systems we use every day. Many of us are happy enough to be left to our own devices when things are running smoothly – but as soon as there’s a problem, we want access to help from actual people, over the phone or in person. Even at the start of a support relationship, it’s reassuring to come face-to-face with the team who’ll be looking after your IT. This is the core of Riverbank’s approach.
Just a phone call away, or even closer
At Riverbank, we are proud to provide expert IT support to businesses in many different sectors across Oxfordshire and the Thames Valley, and a broad portfolio of organisations further afield. For smaller businesses, and those in sensitive sectors, it can be hugely reassuring to know that an expert engineer can be on site in about the same time as it takes some people to do their morning commute.
- UK data centres – Even as Cloud technology becomes more and more commonplace, it’s good to have an answer to the question “where’s my data?”. In the case of Riverbank, it’s in Newbury; you could visit the data centre if you want to.
- Dedicated account managers – It’s good to know that there’s someone looking out for you. At Riverbank, your account manager looks after you from the moment you become a client. They know your needs inside-out, they’re up to speed with your projects and they’re always on the look-out for ways to make your IT life easier. That’s what partners do.
- Ticket consistency – Even with the most sophisticated support systems in place to fill people in, talking to multiple individuals about the same query can cause frustration and missed links over time. Once a ticket is in the system, Riverbank clients speak with the same engineer every time they call to check on its progress: someone who knows what’s going on.
- Local company, global reach – We can co-ordinate your IT all over the world, sourcing service partners on the ground where appropriate, and handling everything else for you: people; equipment; data.
- Small-business feel – Behind your account manager is a dedicated team. Our technical teams work on allocated accounts; the team that fixes your latest bug is made up of the same people who fixed the last one. This way, the teams get a deeper knowledge of individual clients’ requirements and setups, and you get better, faster service.
- Come and see us – We’re real people who enjoy our jobs, working out of head office in Oxford. You’re always welcome to visit, have a look around and meet your team in person.
Just because you’re outsourcing your IT, it doesn’t mean you have to look far and wide for affordable, reliable IT support and management. Sometimes the perfect solution is closer to home than you think.
Wherever you’re based, our IT support experts are here to help. Call Riverbank on 01235 426700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org