When IT support works well, it’s a beautiful relationship. Your IT partner should be there for you with advice, regular reporting, news about potential opportunities or threats, and suggested ways to make your system work hard for its keep. If this doesn’t match up with your experiences of outsourced IT, or you like the sound of this expert support for your in-house team, Riverbank is ready to help make your life easier.
Internal or external, great IT support is priceless
Whether your IT management is outsourced or looked after in-house should have little or no impact on the smooth running of your system day-to-day. The key is access to expert support – internal or external – that you can rely on to answer your queries and fix your bugs, at a price that’s sustainable for your business. Here are some common signs that your IT support isn’t fit-for-purpose…
- Something is always broken – No IT problem should be perennial. Everything becomes more of a chore when systems aren’t running at 100%, and that’s why Service Level Agreements exist. These contractually binding agreements provide peace of mind; problems will be fixed swiftly and efficiently, so you can get on with running your business.
- You’re feeling the strain – IT support should take a load off your mind, leave you and your team free to get on with your jobs. When IT difficulties start to consume a disproportionate amount of time, the knock-on effect on productivity is inevitable. Smart outsourcing can ease the pressure, and get you back to what you do best.
- Office-hours-only support – Your IT support should be operational when you are. For any business with international clients, partners or parent companies, IT support can’t be restricted to any one timezone. If a failure somewhere else in the world could cause you problems or lose you business, 24/7 support is essential. If you run out-of-hours operations of any sort, you need to know IT support is on-hand, whatever the time of day.
- The project is too big – Many companies manage fine with a small internal IT team day-to-day. However, when bigger events like large-scale structural changes or unexpected security breaches take place, it can be comforting to have external experts on standby who deal with enterprise-level emergencies day in, day out.
- The added value isn’t there – It’s hugely frustrating to be on the receiving end of an IT service that promises much but doesn’t deliver, or delivers results you could produce yourself in house, without paying that retainer. When you feel better informed than your paid experts, it’s time to take a fresh look at your IT support contract.
There is no one-size-fits all IT support solution – that’s why our services are modular. We combine them into flexible, transparently-priced packages, making sure you get the expert advice and help you need, at a price that makes sense.
If you’re rethinking the way IT support works in your business, our expert team can help. Call Riverbank on 01235 426700 or email email@example.com